I would like to tell you a few things today. I’ve numbered them. So at least you know I can count.
1. I wore suede black boots in the rain this morning.
2. Yes. They were suede. Yes. It was raining.
3. I am wearing fluorescent, striped rain boots in the office.
4. I also wore them for an hour long presentation to the VP of Design.
5. Let me re-iterate. Not only are they shockingly fluorescent. Just to add insult to injury: they are also striped.
6. I used a broken $5 umbrella from Filene’s Basement on my 10 min. walk to the subway this morning.
7. Tyler’s sturdy, massive, golf umbrella sits dryly in a corner.
8. There is a good explanation for all of this but I’m still deeming the whole situation ridiculous.
9. You can too. I won’t judge.