This is one of those occasions where I feel like writing a post for my blog, but don’t actually have anything to write about.
But of course, I have a lot of things on my mind at any given point. So here they are:
1. This Terrier had its coat stolen RIGHT OFF OF ITS BACK in Park Slope, Brooklyn while its owner was in the deli buying milk. Outrageous!
A co-worker of mine decided whodunit. It was this guy:
2. I haven’t seen any of the Oscar nominated films this year (except Avatar). I am not okay with this. But I also don’t feel like spending $12 a pop on a movie, re-ordering my netflix queue, OR purchasing bootlegs off of the street.
3. This explosion happened 2 blocks away from where I work. I didn’t even hear it. Guess what? I feel lucky to be alive.
4. This one time, when I worked at a waste water treatment plant for a summer during college, I figured out how to break the firewall and install AIM on my computer. That was the smartest I HAVE EVER BEEN.
5. I just wrote a song entitled: Dancing Magic. I actually wrote down the words: “We’ll shine and sparkle everywhere!” I just sang it in our media room and tried to sound like I was a 7 year old Latina girl. I will soon have to present the recording to people who make a lot more money than I do. I keep reminding myself: People pay me to do this. But I don’t have a shred of dignity left…